Boiler Repair, Replacement and Installation Services
Edwin Stipe, Inc. is a premier boiler contractor in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding area, installing and repairing boilers every day, and operating for 120 years!
We guaranty our work and give you peace of mind in knowing we’ll be there for you when you need us. While we service most any type of boiler, old or new, we install high-quality, efficient boilers and even offer same-day installations!
A boiler is typically oil or gas-fired, and used with water-based heating systems. The fuel source heats water and circulates it in pipes throughout the home. They are used with baseboard heaters, radiators, and a variety of radiant heat systems.
- Boilers can have an indirect water heater or use an internal tankless coil.
- Water tanks are heavily insulated to minimize heat loss.
- These heating systems can be zoned
- Different areas of the home can be regulated by their own thermostat.
- The boiler room is outfitted with valves and regulators to control water flow.
- EXAMPLE: one zone can be in the upstairs bedrooms and another zone can be in the living room. These different zones can be kept at completely different temperatures.
If you are looking for a heating contractor to repair or replace your boiler, look no further. Our technicians are on the road every day serving Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Lehigh Valley, PA and surrounding areas in Phillipsburg, Stewartsville, Warren County and all of northern NJ.
Boiler heating systems at Edwin Stipe Inc.
We are happy to install our brand or yours and can install any type of boilers including:
gas, steam, condensing, electric, oil, water, wood, natural gas, wood pellet, as well as propane boilers.
Should you require more information, do not hesitate to give us a call and one of our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you with any boiler related problem you might have!