Heat Pumps – Service and Repair
Heat pumps are used to generate hot air and transport it to an area filled with cold air using mechanical devices. Edwin Stipe, Inc. knows exactly how it is done and can help you with any heat pump water source heat pumps problems.
We’re available 24/7 to serve your water source heat pump and air source heat pump needs.
When you choose Edwin Stipe, you’ll get the following:
- Over 120 years in business and highly reviewed online by customers.
- We offer service, day or night.
- We provide same day emergency system replacements.
- We service all equipment brands.
- We carry energy efficient, top equipment brands.
- Our service vehicles are fully stocked and ready, day or night.
- We provide an industry-leading worry-free service guaranty.
Maintenance agreements are available to keep your equipment working and to provide you with cost savings.
Heat pumps, heating and cooling system installation
Although we have been a heating contractor since 1894, electric heat pumps have been around a relatively short time, but advances in electric heat pump technology have made these units practical and efficient. Perhaps the most attractive feature of a heat pump is that it heats your home in the winter and cools your home in the summer. The basic principle of a heat pump is that it moves heat from one location to another using refrigerants for both heating and cooling.
- When it is cold outside, the heat pump system extracts outside heat and transfers it inside.
- When it is warm outside, the ductless heat pump reverses the flow of refrigerant and becomes an air conditioner by extracting heat from inside and transferring it outside.
We perform heat pump system repairs and installations throughout the Lehigh Valley, including Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and more. Plus, we service New Jersey in areas like Stewartsville, Phillipsburg and the greater Warren County area. If you’re in need of a heating company, look to Edwin Stipe, Inc. for your heat pump system repair. service and installation.