Well and Pump Service at Edwin Stipe, Inc.
It is not a good idea to repair your well and pump on your own. If you’re having well pump problems, please use a professional plumbing service. A professional plumber will be able to inspect and maintain your well pump and tank and recommend the best potential pump system upgrades if you have an outdated system. An outdated system will cause a lot of problems, including leaking pipes, wear on the pump casings and no water pumping from the well into your home.
After installation or maintenance is done, follow these guidelines to maintain your well to prevent future well and pump problems:
- Make sure that you keep all chemicals, fertilizer of hazardous material away from the water in your well to minimize pollution and wear.
- Always make sure that your well is at least 16 inches above the ground, making it visible if you are planning landscaping changes.
- Keep your well clear of any debris, leaves of snow. Any damage to the casing may lead to faulty wells and pump systems.
- A typical well has a life span of about 40 years. If your well has come to the end of its life span, you need to get the professional help of a plumber to abandon the well and get a new one up and running.
Make sure that your well is always covered and make sure that it does not leak as this can cause unnecessary water loss.
Choose the Best Well and Pump Service in the Lehigh Valley area
Our Well and Pump Services Include:
- New well pump and tank installation
- Pump service and repairs on all brands
- Pump system upgrades
- Well pump and tank inspections and water sampling
You can depend on Edwin Stipe, Inc. to provide you with quality service for your repair or installation and excellent water pressure. Our highly trained technicians know how to provide effective solutions to your most challenging well pump problems. We also offer estimates on any plumbing problems you might have with 24 hour assistance. Please contact us for any inquiry in regards to service, repair and/or replacement.