Air conditioning heat pumps at Edwin Stipe Inc.
Air conditioning heat pumps are used to generate heat from outside sources and circulate it into warm air throughout a building. These systems move heat from one place to another by using a compressor and a circulating structure of liquid/gas refrigerant, through which heat is extracted from outside sources and pumped indoors. Pumping the heat uses less electrical energy than converting electricity into heat.
Benefits of air conditioning heat pumps
- Safer – Heat pumps are much safer to use than systems relying on combustion.
- Cheaper – Air conditioning heat pumps are cheaper to run than systems running on oil or gas.
- Energy efficient – The system reduces your carbon emissions and it has an efficient conversion rate of energy to heat.
- Less maintenance – Air conditioner pumps needs less repairing as this is a simple to use system.
- Two way system – Although the system works with heat, it can also be used to cool your home or office during the simmer when it is hot.
- Life span – This unit has a very long life span and if maintained properly, can cool and heat your home for up to 50 years, making it a great investment.
Edwin Stipe – your one stop air conditioning heat pump shop
We at Edwin Stipe Inc. understand the importance of keeping your home or office cool or warm without the unnecessary hazards. We make it our mission to provide you with top notch service and will go out of our way to help you. We also have a convenient 24 hour service to help you anytime, day or night. If you have any trouble with paying for the system of your choice, we have great financing options available so that you do not have to have sleepless nights about payment.
Should you have any questions or want to meet with us at Edwin Stipe, do not hesitate to call us today or come by the shop to get peace of mind for all your air conditioning with heat pump needs.