Plumbing Contractor – 24 /7 Emergency Plumber
Having a professional plumbing contractor on call 24 hours to help you with your plumbing problems will make life much easier for you! There are countless plumbers in Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and throughout the Lehigh Valley, PA area and nearby New Jersey. You’ve seen the plumbing repair “experts” working out of the back of a beat-up, old van. But that’s not the kind of person you want doing plumbing repairs in YOUR HOME as you can end up with even more problems than you have started with.
That’s why we invite you to make Edwin Stipe, Inc. your one and only plumber company. Serving the Lehigh Valley and New Jersey for over 120 years, our reputation as a reliable and trustworthy plumbing repair, installation and service company has kept us going strong.
Why choose Edwin Stipe Inc.?
- We are available 24/7
- Should you require assistance, we offer same day service
- We are highly trusted and recommended since 1894
- We are fully licensed and insured in PA and NJ
- We offer exclusive warranties on repairs (excl. drain cleaning)
- We promise you a 100% satisfaction guaranty
If it’s new plumbing technology, we’re all over it. And no matter how old or obsolete your plumbing fixtures and system might be, we have the tools and expertise to get the job done. You can trust that our plumbers are fully qualified and trained to handle any plumbing situation with care and can fix the problem in a limited amount of time. We even come to your home and inspect your plumbing needs when it suits you so that you are not kept out of your daily routine.
Edwin Stipe Inc. provides expert plumbing services throughout your home, including:
Plumbing Emergencies That Need Immediate Repair
Not all plumbing repairs can wait. Sometimes, you have an emergency that requires you to call a plumbing contractor immediately. Here are a few situations where you should not wait to call a plumber.
- Burst Pipes- If you have a pipe that has suddenly burst open, you need to hire an emergency plumber. You need to locate the main shutoff valve in your house and shut it off. This will stop flooding.
- Clogged Drains- Got a drain that won’t allow water to go down? This can be cause for concern, especially if it is your toilet that won’t go down. Call an emergency plumber to help. You do not want sewage leaking into your house.
- Damaged Water Lines- If your water line has busted; you need to hire an emergency plumber. You do not want this to get out of hand and cause major problems.
- Gas Leak- If you smell gas, immediately evacuate the building. Call a professional to help you deal with this situation.
Call an emergency plumber today if you are having any of the previously mentioned issues. Our team of plumbing contractors here at Edwin Stipe Inc. is ready to help you. Call us today for plumbing repairs. We also offer sump pump services and water heater repair. We are proud to serve those in Easton, Bethlehem, & Allentown, PA as well as Phillipsburg, NJ.
Edwin Stipe, Inc. – Your Number One Plumbing Contractor
With Edwin Stipe Inc., we make it our mission to fix your plumbing problem or perform your plumbing installation efficiently and to your satisfaction and stand by our service. Please give us a call if you have questions, or would like to schedule an appointment with one of our plumbers and we will be happy to assist you!