Heating Systems at Edwin Stipe, Inc.
There is a wide variety of heating systems out there to choose from but only one will suit your individual needs. As each home requires a different amount of heating, it is beneficial to install a system that will give you the maximum amount of heat with the lowest possible gas or electric consumption.
Different types of heating systems
- Furnaces – A furnace is a system that uses gas or electricity to provide heat through vents throughout the house.
- Boilers – Boilers generally works with fire, gas or electricity and generates heat by heating and boiling water. The water then evaporates and moves though vents though the house, making the ait moist and warm.
- Heat pumps – Heat pumps are installed under the house and moves hot air into the house while keeping cold air outside. In warmer times, the warm air is pushed outside while cool air stays inside.
- Gas heaters – Many people are sceptic about using gas heaters as it can cause explosions if not handled correctly. If the gas heater is properly installed though, there will be much less risk of any explosions occurring.
- Electric heaters – As these are easy to use and install, this is the most commonly used heating systems. Some heaters consume a lot of electricity and can become very costly to run.
- Wood burning heaters – A very traditional way of heating homes, you need to make sure that your house is properly vented before making use of fire heaters as smoke inhalation can be very dangerous.