HVAC Installers Job with Sign-on Bonus
HVAC Installation Jobs Lehigh Valley PA
Heating – Air Conditioning – HVAC Employment Opportunity to move up in your career?
Are you ready for the next step in your HVAC Career & Training?
You can earn up to $73,000.00 per year or more.
Send Us Your Resume for Review We Are a BBB A+ Company.
Looking For HVAC Install Jobs Near Me in Lehigh Valley PA Area?
Is your employer are not giving you the recognition you deserve with the service capability you have.
Is another heating and air conditioning service technician getting the more challenging service jobs and you are being held back from proving yourself?
We are looking to hire a service technician to help our maintenance and service department handle growth from our marketing commitment.
Our Company provides a family setting and now has another opportunity for an HVAC jobs serving Lehigh Valley, Pa and surrounding areas.
HVAC Installation Job Available Benefits:
- Up to $73,000 per year plus overtime
- Sales & Lead Incentives
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Learning & Professional Development Opportunities
- Training, Education & Grow for you
- Take home installation vehicle
Air Conditioning & Heating Year-Round Employment Wanted?
Send us your resume now.
HVAC Employment Responsibilities
- Air Conditioning & Heating Installations
- Furnace Installations
- AC Installations
- Boiler Installations
- Demonstrates and establishes effective working relationships with co-workers, superiors.
- Properly completes all paperwork required for each job.
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned company vehicle.
- Maintains high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
General Daily Tasks
- Performs all duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary. Remains flexible and adaptable to work schedules and work assignments as defined by the company.
- Have professionalism, personal integrity, and respect for others.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, stoop, reach and travel to locations.
- Operate vehicle safe and responsible
- Arrive on time
- Communicate well with office and customers
- 3 years of HVAC installation experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule.
Skills and Abilities
- Must have knowledge of safety rules and requirements.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must possess knowledge of HVAC systems.
If you are interested in a career in an exciting and challenging industry, give us a call at 610-258-0201.
Make easy online form they can fill out on phone.