Dual Fuel Systems Installation, Service and Repair
Dual Fuel systems are a very economical heating solution, sometimes known as the “Piggyback” unit or “Hybrid Heating”. We use the most efficient equipment including Amana heat pumps and are experts at furnace installation and heating repair.
What is a dual fuel?
It is a safe and efficient way of heating your home without the unnecessary hassles of stocking a fire, which generates smoke and hazardous gas. The dual fuel systems combines a high-efficiency heat pump with a high-efficiency gas furnace or boiler. No matter what season or temperature, you can depend on a it. It is safe to use and hoes not expose you or our family to any harmful bacteria of hazardous chemicals.
Some features and benefits of a dual-fuel heating systems include:
- Cools in the summer and heats in the winter, making it a fantastic to have, all year round.
- Serves as a backup source of heat during extreme cold.
- Furnace heats and blows out air.
- During cold periods a control box automatically switches the heat pump off and activates the furnace.
- When the temperature rises, the furnace automatically shuts off and the heat pump becomes the primary dual fuel heating again.
- Hybrid systems provide efficiency and comfort.
- The “piggyback” technology automatically chooses the most economical fuel source.
- Lowers your utility costs.
- Gives you the security of having two heating sources.
- Extends equipment life.
Contact Edwin Stipe for your dual fuel hybrid heating system needs.
Edwin Stipe serves Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and the entire greater Lehigh Valley area. We also perform heating system installation and repair in Warren County, NJ and the surrounding area, including Phillipsburg, Stewartsville and more!
Talk to Edwin Stipe, Inc. today about how a dual-fuel may be the perfect solution for you. You can also talk to one of our friendly staff on how and when we need to come and have your dual fuel furnace or central heating system installed.