We Provide Sewer Pipe Liners Repairs & Replacement in PA & NJ:
SEWER PIPE PLUMBER NEAR ME
PIPE LINERS NEAR ME
DRAIN REPAIRS NEAR ME
SEWER REPAIRS NEAR ME
Digging and replacing a sewer line costs $50 to $200 per foot, or from $3,000 to $30,000. Most sewer pipe repairs range from $1,500 to $4,000 if the problem is 10 feet of pipe or less. Excavation is typically included by your plumber, else, trenching costs $6 to $15 per foot.
7 symptoms that your sewer line has a problem
- Sewage Backups and
- Blockages. …
- Sewer Gas Odor. …
- Mold Problem. …
- Slow Drain. …
- Extra Green and Lush Patches in Grass. …
- Indentation In Lawn or Under Pavers. …
- Foundation Cracks, Settlement, and Sinkholes.
- Call the #1 PA & NJ sewer pipe Plumber for drain repairs emergency services
Call Our Sewer Pipe Experts
We will do everything we can to make your sewer pipe run as smoothly as possible, which is evident in our slogan: “We do everything with drains, repair, line, replace. We also offer these additional features:
- Great Workmanship – We make sure our work is top quality the first time through, assuring complete and thorough jetting.
- 24/7 Emergency Service – Emergency drain clog or tree roots, we are available any time of the day or night.
- Dependable Technicians – you can feel safe because all of our technicians are drug tested and background checked.
- Flat-Rate Pricing – We just do honest and up front pricing, its as simple as that.
The Edwin Stipe team of plumbers have been performing sewer service for over 50 years. From sewer cleaning to sewer pipe repair, we get the job done right the first time.
Many homeowners are surprised to learn every sewer repair isn’t the same. In fact, the material your sewer lines are made of could impact the type of sewer issues you face and the repair service needed. Today, our emergency plumbers are going to explain the four most common sewer pipe materials used in homes, and the repair issues associated with each.