At Edwin Stipe, Inc., we are proud to be one of the oldest, largest and best hvac plumbing companies in the Lehigh Valley. We offer high standards of quality service, customer care, and great value with our service plans. We do gas water heater repairs, installations, and routine maintenance.
- Emergencies with Your Gas Water Heater
Nobody knows exactly when their gas water heater is going to malfunction or break down. But as soon as you notice that hot water is not coming out, you know there is a problem with your high-efficiency water heater. And the thing is, in cold weather the last thing you want is cold water! This is when you need to give Edwin Stipe, Inc. – your emergency plumber – a call; we know exactly how to handle a repair of this nature. Often it is too dangerous for you to try to fix it by yourself. And luckily Edwin Stipe, Inc. is on call 24 hours.
- Common Problems
The following are most common problems with gas water heaters:
- A smell of rotten eggs
- Cold water
- Water with an orange color
- Water leaks caused by condensation or loose connections
- Strange noises
- Now and again, it could be your thermostat that is acting up and that can be replaced. There are occasions when your water heater is just too old (more than 6 years old) and you do need a new one. Perhaps it is simply not big enough for your increasing needs.
- Sometimes you need a completely new gas water heater installation. This we can do for you on the same day. Often, your existing one simply needs a clean and a service. Either way, you need our efficient plumbing services to come and help you.
For more information on gas water heater repairs or in the event of an emergency, give us a call at any time of the day or night.